Dr Alex Tropea
Alex graduated with a Master’s Degree in Chiropractic at Macquarie University in 2015. He has a strong interest in sports and has participated in multiple sports since his youth such as cricket, swimming, and football. He has personally experienced the benefits of Chiropractic with several sporting injuries. His goal is to help people achieve pain free movement, restore their function, and prevent further injury. He uses a multi modal approach to treatment combining various soft tissue techniques, spinal and peripheral adjusting/mobilisation, and rehab which is specific to each individual.
- Bachelor of Chiropractic Science (Macquarie University)
- Masters of Chiropractic (Macquarie University)
- Certificate in Dry Needling (Level 1)
- Currently undertaking Internationally Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner (ICCSP) program
- Member of Chiropractors' Association of Australia
- Member of Sports Chiropractic Australia